VMF @ Research
Vandemataram Research outcomes are earning fame and name that more and more trainings happening Aksharavanam and across the state Telangana
- Students can learn themselves at their won pace with little teacher support
- Teacher Facilitates individual and peer group learning.
- Students are learning basic mathematics, reading lots of books and improving their natural abilities to think, learn and apply own knowledge and skills.
- Students Experiencing joyful learning and achievement becoming more confident.
- Students are teaching, expressing themselves clearly and learning from others.
VMF @ VEDC
Village Educational Development Committees are functional in 62 villages in Warrangal District with support of the District Collector. Wardhannapet MLA A Ramesh adopted the concept.
VMF from their significant research have designed a break through approach that addresses the issue of ownership at schools in support of achieving goals of education and to keep parents, teachers and students connected throughout for successful running of the school.
The paradox of the government school system in Andhra Pradesh is about availability of physical infrastructure and qualified human resources, but absence of crucial links that are essential.
VMF provides value based quality education to the under privileged children studying in Government schools. The main objective of VMF is to strengthen the government schools.
Nearly 40 to 50 per cent of the Government School Students are orphans and economically backward. They don’t have helping hands when ever required. Due to these problems.
Vandemataram Foundation is working with many other organisations to promote its ideology and creating awareness in the students. Council for Green Revolution, Seva Bharathi.