Conduct baseline test for all participants and record in template.
- Baseline test to be conducted for both MNS (Minimum Numerical Skills) and MLA (Minimum Learning Abilities)
- Ensure sitting arrangement is easy for distribution of papers such that distribution will not take more than a minute.
- Ensure announcements are made clear.
- Distribute answer sheets first and ask them to write their names and class.
- Distribute question papers.
- Ensure the numbering of the question paper to the answer sheet is matching.
- Keep time for test (MNS 10 mins and MLA 60 mins).
- Ensure discipline is maintained during the test that allows students to concentrate.
- Ensure to collect questions papers, answer sheets and bundle them and secure them.
- After completion of the paper correction, the results should be recorded in the attached template.
Peer Learning Environment
Peer Group of 30 multiple students
- Form groups of 30 members each and the group should contain multilevel students.
- Start with top performers and when they are comfortable, in few days then add 2 students each and after few days then add the remaining .. Such that guidance happens progressively. All this should happen in a week.
- No restriction to sit along with only one group
4 member sub group
- Group leaders provide guidance to other students while they work on their abilities.
- Group leaders form subgroups of 4 to 5 students to discuss and learn.
- Group leaders advice members on how to start and progress and if they need any doubt, whom to contact and when to contact facilitator and teacher.
- Group leaders encourage students to teach and facilitator other students
- 50 MNS question papers , answer sheets, answer keys , individual score cards and group score cards.
- MLA – worksheets for all 50 abilities
- 3 work sheets for each ability
- Set of Question papers and answer keys
- MLA score card for each student
- Group score card for group leaders
Ensure to collect all material back from students after the class.
- Plan the test such that very minimum time is used for conducting the test. (Max 10 mins).
- Distribute question papers randomly.
- Ensure instructions are clear for paper distribution.
- Ensure students pass questions papers, answer sheets to the next in the line.
- Ensure announcement for test instructions are clear and loud.
- Ensure students write the number of question paper in the answer sheets.
- Use timer to start and close the test – one hour for MLA – 10 mins/6 mins/4mins for MNS.
- Collect question papers only after the test.
- Ensure they all are ready for evaluation.
Evaluation, Recording and Appreciation
- Ask students to exchange answer sheets after the test
- Distribute answer keys.
- Give them time to correct using answer keys.
- Collect answer keys after the correction is over.
- Students return the answer sheets to the owners after the correction.
- Distribute Score cards to each student and group card to the group leaders.
- Students record on individual Score cards.
- Group leader collects individual score cards and completes the group card.
- Put individual and group targets for appreciation.
- Appreciate performers and appreciate the performing group.
- Ensure there no any kind of discrimination that discourages any one.
Do’s and Dont’s
- Be friendly with students.
- Be responsive to students when students trying to connect with.
- Take the responsibility to create positive environment for students.
- No negative words should be used against any student.
- Do not teach, do not pressurize students.
- Talk to teacher in case of any issue with student learning.
- Inform teacher if any student is not coming to the class regularly.
- No misbehavior with student is tolerated.
- Encourage students for achieving higher score.