Evaluation of learning progress
- Student performance evaluation should allow students to understand what they know and what to learn further.
- It should motivate students to achieve more above the scale without creating pressure.
- Evaluation process should provide feedback to teacher, what is working best and what is not, so that teacher can work on creating or modifying tools for learning where there is a problem
- This should help teacher to understand whether any student is struggling to learn a particular ability or competency.
- It should give a status of learning in the environment as a whole.